Feeling Anxious About the Future?
You don’t have to.
We help busy professionals plan and invest so they can make retirement the best years of their lives.
In just 5 meetings conducted over 6 to 10 weeks, Jeremy Kisner Wealth Management will help you create a plan to reduce financial stress and enjoy greater wealth and more retirement income.
Financial Planning – Avoid common mistakes and build financial security.
- We’ll ask questions you may not have considered.
- We’ll explore consequences you may not have foreseen.
- We’ll bring a new set of solutions and perspectives.
Your comprehensive written financial plan will include:
- All your financial goals
- Core living expenses
- Car purchases
- Home remodel or downsizing
- Vacation home purchase
- Debt paid off
- Significant travel
- Net worth statement showing:
- All your assets broken down by—
- Type of account
- Account owner
- All your assets broken down by—
- Cash-flow chart showing:
- Where your income comes from each year
- How much you plan to spend
- IRA Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- Portfolio withdrawal rates
- Insurance review
- Details on Life, Disability and long-term care coverage
- Investment plan showing:
- How your money will be invested
- Projected rates of return and volatility
- Probability of success showing:
- The likelihood that you will not run out of money
- Side by side scenario planning
- Range of potential outcomes showing:
- Projected ending values in your portfolio at the end of your life
Retirement Planning – We’ll help you with all the decisions necessary to transition into retirement with confidence.
- We’ll help answer the questions:
- When can I afford to retire?
- Where will my income come from during retirement?
- How should my investments change once I am taking withdrawals from my portfolio?
- When should I collect social security?
- What distribution option should I select from my pension plan?
- What changes will we make to our spending, lifestyle, housing, etc.?
Estate Planning – Pay as little to Uncle Sam as necessary and plan your legacy.
- Estate planning is the process of:
- Deciding who will make decisions (healthcare, financial) for you if or when you’re no longer able to make them.
- Naming beneficiaries who will receive your assets after you die — including the timing of distributions, contingencies, and restrictions.
- Organizing your estate to make things as easy and straightforward for your beneficiaries as possible.
Do you know everything you have and what everything is worth?
If you don’t, you should.
Get a personal financial dashboard so you can see everything you own—all of your accounts, transactions, and documents—in one private and secure place.
We’re Here to Answer Your Tough Questions Like…
- When should I start collecting social security?
- Do I need to save more?
- Do I need more life insurance, or should I let my existing insurance lapse upon retirement?
- When should I collect my pension?
- How do I rollover my 401K?
- How should I use my investments to provide income during retirement?
- Which investments should I use first, or should I try to live off the interest?
- How can I minimize my taxes?
- Do I need a trust or a will?
- How should I structure things for my heirs?
- How do I make sure I don’t run out of money?
- How can I use my financial resources to make myself happier?
- How much can I afford to spend each year?
Get answers to these questions and many more. Let’s start planning your retirement now, because nothing delivers the feeling of freedom like a good financial plan.
Why Risk Losing What You’ve Worked so Hard to Save?
There are not many things that will make a bigger impact on your life than making good financial and investment decisions. We recognize that it’s not easy to find a competent team of people you trust.
That’s why we offer a free strategy session so you can get to know us. We also offer a free analysis of your current investment portfolio.