Feeling Anxious About the Future?
You don’t have to.
We help busy professionals plan and invest so they can make retirement the best years of their lives.
Do you know everything you have and what everything is worth?
If you don’t, you should.
Get a personal financial dashboard so you can see everything you own—all of your accounts, transactions, and documents—in one private and secure place.
Live Free from Financial Worry and Pressure.
In just 4 to 5 meetings conducted over 8 to 10 weeks, Jeremy Kisner Wealth Management will help you eliminate financial stress so you can enjoy greater wealth and more retirement income.
Here’s our 5-meeting planning process:
After just 5 meetings you’ll see the results.
We’ll have a clear understanding of your needs. You gain clarity on your highest priorities and the changes you can make (financial and otherwise) to live a more fulfilling life. Plus, you’ll be excited about your future.
Together, we’ll have determined the best way to structure your assets to achieve your goals. This includes a recommended investment plan, how accounts need to be set up and titled, naming beneficiaries, and buying and selling or refinancing assets.
And most importantly, you’re ready to enjoy your freedom!
We’re Here to Answer Your Tough Questions Like…
- When should I start collecting social security?
- Do I need to save more?
- Do I need more life insurance, or should I let my existing insurance lapse upon retirement?
- When should I collect my pension?
- How do I rollover my 401K?
- How should I use my investments to provide income during retirement?
- Which investments should I use first, or should I try to live off the interest?
- How can I minimize my taxes?
- Do I need a trust or a will?
- How should I structure things for my heirs?
- How do I make sure I don’t run out of money?
- How can I use my financial resources to make myself happier?
- How much can I afford to spend each year?
Get answers to these questions and many more. Let’s start planning your retirement now, because nothing delivers the feeling of freedom like a good financial plan.